Friday 14 September 2012

Assalamualaikum!!!Hello to the readers. I want to say hello to my friends who know me now.  Let I'm introduce myself...My name is Mohd Rozaimy Bin Abd Muttalif. From CS2314A. So, in this blog i will post anything about ITT544.


I want to tell about the experience in ITT544 class for the first day. Today is the first day of class ITT544. I've got a new lecturer. Her name is Mrs. Shahniza Kamal Bashah. The first day in class she introduced herself to the students CS2314A. All students are required to form a group consisting of 2 or 3 people in each group. Students are required to discuss to make a project using whatever programming language to create a web database. And after that every student have to make a blog that tells about all related about ITT 544 (Web Service) that they have learned in class.

That's all I can share with you all at this time .... bye2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

WELCOME