Tuesday 30 October 2012

Holiday with My family

Hello.....Today i want  update my blog about my holiday at Melaka.  My family and I went to Melaka for 2 days. Last holiday very enjoyable and fun. First day, we arrived at Village Hotel. The hotel has beautiful view. The price not too expensive. So, if you want go to Melaka just book this hotel. I guarantee you will satisfied with hotel condition. In the afternoon we went to eat at the Bukit Katil,Melaka. The food very delicious. Many customers come to eat in this restaurant. Main menu was Kari Kepala Ikan. That very special why many customers camo to eat.At night i went to river cruise. For adult RM10 only and child RM6 only. The passengers will take a boat around the river Melaka. We were happy to view around Melaka. Melaka have many places to visit. Many tourist from Singapore come to Melaka. They were like come to Melaka because Melaka very unique place other than place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

WELCOME