Sunday 4 November 2012

Back To UITM

Hello to all my friends..... So, today i want update my blog. Firstly I want to say today is last holiday for students UITM. Many students come back to UITM. I want to write about what I felt before back to UITM. It cannot be denied if you feel lazy to come back for study after holiday for 1 weeks. Same to me...hehe....actually  many assignments i'm not complete yet. A lot assignment want to do especially neatbean and network programming. I'm do not know to do. But i will discuss it with my friends later. In mood holiday i just read some book and watched television. During Hari Raya Aidiladha i just sat at home. My mom cooked rendang, nasi impit and kuah lodeh. That all i want to say......bye222

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

WELCOME