Sunday 30 September 2012

What is Netcentric???

Hello!!!!! This time i will update my blog about my what is netcentric???Many of my friends do not know what is netcentric? So today i will explain what is netcentric? Refer to dictionary meaning of netcentric is communication between computer and telecommunications network. Base on my understanding netcentric is the study make website within network system. Both of them very important in development system which is structure of architecture in system. In course netcentric very tough especially in subject advance netcentric. From until now i do not understand and i could not develop program using netbean. I feel very sad because i can't mastering in this subject. I hope one day i can understand and love this subject and also to be lecturer for this subject....hehe.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

WELCOME