Sunday 9 December 2012

Harimau Malaya

Actually this week is a busy week for me and my friends to do project. I got 4 project to be completed. First project must be Web Tech, secondly XML, thirdly Net Security and lastly Net Programming. How to complete all this project before final examination. ARGHHHH!!!! Before that let's forget all about it. Today i want to talk about Malaysia football. Everyone must know AFF Suzuki Cup Competition. Last week We win over Indonesia by 2-0. I'm very proud to be Malaysian because the spirit show by players in field never give up to find goal. First goal by Azzamuddin Akil. The goal assisted by Mahali Jasuli. I'm think it is very great goal because Mahali shoot the ball with curling passes to in box penalties, and then azamaddin shoot the ball into the net. For second goal was dramatic. From midfield syafiq pass to wan zack haikal, then he brought the into penalties box. he showed the skill and the pass to mahali and then goal. That very super goal. I'm very excited with that goal. For tonight Malaysia will fight with Thailand. I'm predict Malaysia will win with 3-1. If loss i don't care because we were reached in semi final. Let pray for our team Malaysia. SELAMANYA HARIMAU MALAYA.....LELELELLE.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

WELCOME